Maison Pierre Frey is an internationally recognized design studio established in Paris in 1935. Its high-quality collections have been iconic in the French interior design tradition. Pierre Frey’s inspiration is eclectic and comes from far-away ethnic cultures, the 18th-century in France and contemporary art. The brand’s collections feature diverse materials and motifs that are harmoniously blended in palettes that are ideal for upholstery projects, whether residential or commercial. The design studio is formed by a group of designers, embroiderers, master weavers, and printers, whose collective talents and experience can create unique collections with timeless designs. Currently, the company features an ample catalog of carpets, furniture, rugs, wallcoverings, and wallpapers. At Inside Stores, we carry the complete collection of Pierre Frey fabric, wallpaper and furniture. Please contact us for pricing or product information. Request a quote.
Some of the newest collections of fabrics are Les Coquecigrues, Natecru Wools N°2, and Natecru Indoor-Outdoor.
* Les Coquecigrues collection is the result of a collaborative effort with world-acclaimed designer Christian Astuguevieille, artistic director of perfume and fashion brands like Comme des Garçons, Molinard, Nina Ricci, and Rochas. In this collection he has updated classical motifs of previous centuries adding a touch of modernity, playing with different codes and periods.
* Natecru Wools N°2 features wool weaves in a range of shades with inspiring textures. Its theme is the nostalgia of the sixties that is applied to wool fibers in different styles, whether carded, combed, curled or brushed, the collection offers softness and volume with a hint of rustic elegance.
* Natecru Indoor-Outdoor. This collection is innovative and features exceptional performance and a soft and fresh feel. The fibers are UV-, salt-, and chlorinated-water-resistant, ideal for all types of projects and locations. Available fibers can be found in different styles and colors under a natural color palette.
In wallpapers, Pierre Frey has two new collections: Les Dessins 4 and Rendez-Vous.
* Les Dessins 4 features imaginary gardens full of bright colors and animal life, inspired by the natural beauty of the beaches of St. Barth.
* Rendez-Vous is a collection of various figured and plain designs in embossed vinyl. Each wallpaper presents raised surfaces that show the artisanal expertise of the weavers who have made them. The designs of the collection are printed on trompe l’oeil vinyl with a braided artisanal look, enhanced by matte, iridescent or metallic finishes that create unique walls.
REQUEST A QUOTATION